From Addi there are now newly developed socks knitting needles: Circular needles Crasy Trio, or also called addiCraSyTrio, three parts, length 21 cm
- Addi now has brand new socks knitting needles: addiCraSyTrio.
- They are flexible. The flexible middle part adapts to every hand, pleasant knitting experience even with Zopfmustern!
- Even the smallest diameters can be easily knitted.
- The stitches are evenly distributed on two needles during circular knitting. Knitting is done with the third needle.
- Each addiCraSyTrio needle has a lace and a basic lace, even very fine patterns are no problem.
- The two needle points (each 85 mm long) are connected by a 40 mm gold rope from Addi, total length 21 cm.